- 1731 Village Center Circle, Las Vegas, NV 89134
- Assistant Articles Editor, Cooley Law Review.
- Author: Note, “Stevens v. McLouth Steel Products Corp., The Application of the Successor Doctrine to Employment Discrimination,” 7-1 Cooley L. Rev. 85, 1990
- Your Honor May I Ask a Question?” 7-2 Cooley L. Rev. 213, 1990.
Jeffrey R. Sylvester
Mr. Sylvester is a founding partner and is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®. He is a native of Las Vegas and has practiced in Nevada since 1991. He has earned the reputation of effectively representing the firm’s clients in all facets of complex litigation, with an emphasis in commercial litigation, eminent domain, creditor bankruptcy, unlawful detainer, and real estate related litigation.
- Credit Rights in Bankruptcy
- Commercial Litigation and Transactions
- Eminent Domain
- Civil Litigation
- Nevada, 1991
- United States Supreme Court, 2016
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®, Bankruptcy (2013)
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®, Bankruptcy (2014)
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®, Bankruptcy (2015)
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®, Business Litigation (2016)
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®, Business Litigation (2017)
- J.D., cum laude, Thomas M. Cooley School of Law, 1991
- B.A., University of Nevada at Reno, 1987
- Clark County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Nevada Trial Lawyers Association