- 1731 Village Center Circle, Las Vegas, NV 89134
- Author: “Is The Secured Creditor Really Secure? A Survey of Remedies and Sanctions for a Debtor’s Unauthorized Use of Cash Collateral in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy,” 31 Washburn Law Journal 344, 1992.
- Contributing Author: “Lender Liability in Nevada,” National Business Institute, 1990; “Structuring and Documenting Secured Real Estate Transactions to Simplify Foreclosures and Deed of Trust Enforcement,” NBI, 1993.
- Contributing Author: “Getting Through the Weeds, The Business of Marijuana,” Nevada Business Magazine, 2017
Donald T. Polednak
Mr. Polednak is a founding partner of Sylvester & Polednak, Ltd. He has extensive experience representing lenders, banks and other institutions in all aspects relating to the firm’s transactional practice as well as creditor bankruptcy and civil litigation. Mr. Polednak’s vast experience in business formation and reorganization assists clients in a wide variety of matters. His practice also encompasses all aspects related to real estate development and commercial leasing.
- Creditor rights in bankruptcy
- Commercial Leases (landlords and tenants)
- Commercial transactions
- Real Estate
- Nevada, 1992
- J.D., Washburn University, 1992 (Member, Washburn Law Journal, Washburn University)
- B.S., Finance, with honors, University of Nevada Las Vegas, 1988
- Clark County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- Nevada Trial Lawyers